What is Soda Ash Light Used For?
Soda Ash Light or light Soda Ash is a significant essential mechanical soluble base substance utilized in soap and detergents, pulp and paper, iron and steel, aluminum cleaning mixes, water softening what’s more, coloring, in fiber–responsive colors, effluent treatment, and creation of synthetic compounds. Soda ash light can be produced by two methods: Solvay process, and Hou process. It also called anhydrous sodium carbonate with chemical formula Na2CO3.
Tradeasia International as Indonesia’s best supplier delivers soda ash light and other industrial chemicals. We are among the world’s largest and the most geographically diversified soda ash companies. Our office is headquartered in Singapore and representative offices in more than 8 countries such as India, Indonesia, China, U.A.E, Vietnam. We constitute an efficient supply chain that can service customers across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Central America, and global.
Soda ash light is most regularly utilized in:
- Production of glass, where it decreases the dissolving temperature of the sand utilized in glass development and aides in the ‘usefulness’ or molding of glass articles, such as tableware and float glass,
- Detergent industry, where it is utilized as a developer, or filler, to give a smoother surface,
- Intermediate chemical, serve as a crucial reactant used to manufacture chemicals, for example, sodium silicate, sodium bicarbonate, and percarbonate, and sodium chromate and dichromate,
- Dyeing and textile industry, soda ash light is used for dyeing and added to ensure proper adhesion of the dyes to the cellulosic fibers. This can be done before dyeing, after dyeing or before mixing with the dye. It also helps to bleach and is used for the de-acidification of spun rayon, tencel or hemp.
- Papermaking, soda ash light is used as a pH adjuster in the pulping process because of the need for precise and constant pH control to increase efficiency.
- Water treatment, gushing treatment, metallurgy, and medications.